Benefits of Being a Massachusetts Council for Adult Foster Care Agency Member
- Legislative Advocacy with MCAFC Priorities to Mass Health & Executive Office of Health & Human Services
- AFC Awareness Day meeting at State House to inform Legislature
- Multiple Workshops & Training Events
- Provide up to date information on legislative and regulatory changes
- Support for agencies regarding National Accreditation
- Monthly meetings for information sharing, best practices and Networking opportunities
- Supporting provider agencies by promoting integrity in service delivery and providing ongoing training
- Educating the public on the availability of Adult Foster Care as a care option and outlining how this program could be beneficial for seniors and those with disabilities
- Advocating in front of the state Executive Office of Health and Human Services and the state Legislature for appropriate funding to support these services.
- Promoting the development of research to advance what makes Adult Foster Care services work.
- Premiere public speakers addressing the needs of agencies and members
- Survey and data gathering with broad membership enrollment
Annual agency dues are based on yearly MassHealth Adult Foster Care revenues according to the following amounts:
(Based on AFC Revenue estimates as of June 30, 2023)
FY’21 only = 50% dues